the baby brezza formula setting is one of the most important devices that you need in your life as a newborn mother.Because it is a distinctive and versatile maker in preparing milk for children at the exact times required .Baby Brezza Formula is one of the most important devices in homes that contain children today, you will always find it next to the coffee machine, as it is considered the same easy way.
Baby Brezza Formula
• Automatically makes a warm, formula bottle instantly.
• Patented mixing technology mixes formula & water to perfect consistency.
• Fully customizable (3 temperature settings, 1 oz dispensing between 2-10 oz) .
• Works with virtually all formula brands & all bottle types ,like similac gentlease .
• More hygienic than scooping since formula is dispensed from airtight powder container .
• -month limited warranty .
• Also available with WiFi to make a bottle from your phone .
• Automatically mixes, heats & dispenses formula or
• water to the perfect consistency and temperature .
• Tray adjusts to accommodate large
• and small bottles .
compare between.similac sensative vs pro sensative
Baby Brezza Formula Pro
The original Baby brezza Formula Pro settings was a beast of a machine. It had a relatively large footprint and came with 13 removable parts in addition to the main unit.
The Formula Pro Advanced is slightly smaller, and really cuts down on the removable parts that need cleaning.
the original Baby Brizza Formula Pro, there were 7 removable parts in the formula container, in the Advanced version, this has been reduced to just 3 .
All of these parts come disassembled (Baby Brezza recommends you sterilize all parts before initial use), which can seem a bit intimidating at first, but in practice, we found it was relatively straightforward and quick to assemble – it took about 30 minutes including the initial washing and drying of parts to sterilize them.
Uses of Baby Brezza Formula
• Since the Formula Pro Advanced stores formula and water and holds the water at the temperature you want, using it is incredibly simple. Assuming you have enough water and formula (there are clearly marked lines on each holding tank that indicate the need to refill), you’ll just put a bottle under the spout, select the size bottle you want to make (options are anything from 2 to 10 ounces.in one ounce increments (another upgrade from the original, which only did 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 oz), hit the start button, and you’re off to the races
• The Formula Pro Advanced is designed to work with nearly any baby bottle and handled the big Dr. Brown’s bottle we used quite easily. It even has an adjustable bottle holder that moves up and down depending on bottle height to prevent splashing.
• Pushing start on the Formula Pro causes it to start turning all those wheels you put together in the initial setup process and, by some mysterious means, mix the formula and the warm water together, and then funnel the completed formula into the bottle via the spout. Since you’ve set your size, the Formula Pro Advanced will automatically stop once it has produced the correct amount of formula. The length of this process depends on the size of bottle you’re making, but all are pretty darn fast – 14 seconds for 2oz, 30 seconds for 10oz.
Also compare between similac advance vs pro advance to choose .the best